Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beginning...

It all started back in October of 2008 at a routine Doctor's visit, it was discovered that Novel's PSA count was higher than normal. After seeing a urologist in November, a date was set in December to further biopsy the prostate. On December 22nd, the results indicated that Novel had prostate cancer. In mid January, Novel had an appointment for consultation at the Radiotherapy Clinic concerning the seed implant procedure. The date of February 5th was set for the seed implant procedure.

Please keep Novel and Martha in your prayers as he undergoes this procedure. They are claiming Psalm 57:1 "Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee. Yea, in the shadow of they wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be passed by."

3 comments:

  1. Novel, so glad your procedure went well!! Can't wait to hear the poems you will be able to compose after this journey. God is merciful and mighty. Love to you both, Jim and Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Martha and Novel
    Tell your friend this is
    a good idea. I like
    reading the update without
    having to disturb your
    healing and resting.
    someone loves you two, maybe
    lots of someones.
    JANE and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is really nice and i love the picure of my grandpa laughing at the top. God is GREAT and God is GOOD. I know He hears our prayers and i know He loves His children!!!

    I love you both Grandpa and Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete